Did you find our website helpful?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Robot Competition+ Lily

Hello! Just so you know, we are the LEGOlettes, and in our competition, the two main projects are the song and skit, and the robot mat competition. I have been working on the skit and song with a few other girls. The robot mat competition is when our robot, Lily, has to be programmed by the computer to move around and complete a mission. This will probably be something fun to watch, because the robot does it all herself ,and we can't touch her until she is in our base. I can't wait until the competition! It's my first one, but I'm not exactly nervous, just a little curious about what will happen. By the way, we all have little things that we are good at, and mine was Robot Design Champion. My job was to design Lily so that she could pick things up, move them around, and much more. I hope you'll learn some of the obstacles and activities that my group and I had to overcome, and I hope I inspired you to try something or dare to do it... maybe I even inspired you to start your own Lego Robotics Group!
- Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment